- All new good supply by Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD are guaranteed to the manufactures product specifications warranties only.
- Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD explicitly follows the manufactures warranty / guarantee guidelines and will only offer, what is offered by the Manufactured.
- All defect goods shall be returned to by the client on his or hers expenses to Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD within fourteen days (14 days) of the alleged defect occurring. A writing notice from you the client shall be accompanied by the original tax invoice or a copy of the original tax invoice.
- The client shall return the defective goods package in the original packaging. Failing to return the goods in the original packaging will result in no guarantee or warranty claim will be enforceable.
All warranties and guarantees shall become immediately void and null should any equipment be tempered with; seals broken, removed, or the modification of the goods or operated outside Manufacturer’s specifications supplied by Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD.
2 Delivery AND REPAIRS:
- The Client agrees that the signature of any agent, contractor or employee of Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD official delivery note/invoice/way/bill/job card, or the delivery note of any authorised independent carrier will constitute delivery of the goods purchased.
- Delivery dates are approximate only.
- Whilst Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD and its suppliers will endeavour to insure goods will be delivered to the client timorously.
- Tulbach Computers (PTY) LTD and its suppliers can’t be held responsible for any late deliveries, which is outside our control including strikes or accidents which involves our courier company.
- The Client will receive a courier waybill no from us, as soon as the goods has been ship, which will send via email aknd sms.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have entered there delivery and contact information correctly into our website (tulbachcomputers.co.za)