HDCVT 2×2 HDMI 2.0 MatrixR1,373.75
Control 2 HDMI sources to 2 HDMI displays with the HDCVT 18Gbps 2×2 HDMI Matrix Switcher. It features 2 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs, video resolution up to 4K@60Hz, Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ support as well as support for various optical audio pass-through formats.
HDCVT 2×2 HDMI 2.0 Matrix with Audio extract/CEC/EDID/HDR and HDCP2.2R2,286.25
Switch between four HDMI sources to any two HDMI displays with the HDCVT HDMI Matrix Switcher. It supports supports 4 HDMI inputs, 2 HMDI outputs, up to 4K2K@60Hz resolution, Dolby Vision, HDR10+ as well as 4K to 1080p downscaling.
HDCVT 4×2 HDMI 2.0 MatrixR2,286.25
Control 4 HDMI sources to 2 HDMI displays with the HDCVT 4×2 HDMI2.0 Matrix Switcher. It features 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs, video resolution up to 4K@60Hz, Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ support as well as a downscaling to 1080p function.
HDCVT 4×4 HDMI 2.0 MatrixR5,023.75
The HDCVT 18Gbps 4X4 HDMI Matrix allows you to manage and control up to four HDMI outputs. It features a resolution of up to 4K@60Hz, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, a 1080p downscaler as well as advanced EDID management support.
HDCVT 4×4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix over HDBaseT 100m supports POER64,461.25
- Allows 4 HDMI audio/video sources to be simultaneously distributed to up to 8 display devices
- Simple plug-and-play for easy connection – no set up/drivers/software required
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz(4:2:0),4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports up to 16 different EDID configurations
- Supports unidirectional wideband IR control from display to source
HDCVT 4×4 HDMI2.0 Matrix SwitchR9,123.75
A video matrix switch is designed to route video signals from multiple input sources (cameras, VT/DDR, computers and DVD players) to one or more display devices (monitors, projectors, and TVs) at any time. An HDCVT Matrix Switch can be used in corporate boardrooms, command and control centers, classrooms, restaurants, home theaters, and video conference rooms.